Why join us ?
As a company built upon a family ethos and founded on over 20 years’ experience; we ensure that the considerable amount of time we spend with our colleagues is as engaging as possible. We are proud of our values and our culture which are at the heart of our company and set the standard for how we behave.
We equate people growth to Company growth, believing that if we surround ourselves with talented people and help them to develop their skills and capabilities, the Company will succeed. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career. That’s why we work with all our people, whatever their role, to help them make the most of their talents.
Send in all applications to email@example.com.
Vacancy : CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
- Perform secretarial duties for the MD
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Responsible for proper document control and efficient filing system
- Attend to correspondence effectively and efficiently
- Organize and coordinate meetings and seminars when required
- Professional Secretarial Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience with senior management, preferably dealing in Property or Construction
- Good organizational and coordination skills, independent and pro-active
- Good command of both verbal and written English and in Mandarin and Bahasa
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of preserving a high degree of confidentiality, has initiative, resourceful and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management and communication skills
- Cheerful, pleasant & mature personality
If you are result and goal oriented, please write to us by e-mail with detailed resume to:
The Admin Manager,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.